Note: Options in RED are SPICY.
1. Spring Rolls (2) . . . . . ($3.00)
Two pieces. Deep-fried egg roll stuffed with mixed vegetable.
2. BBQ Spare Ribs (Small) . . . . . ($12.50)
BBQ Spare Ribs (Large) . . . . . ($19.50)
Tendered strips of lean pork rib. Tossed in Chinese barbecued sauce.
3. Crispy Fried Wontons (10pcs) . . . . . ($9.25)
Ten pieces. Deep-fried wonton stuffed with well-seasoned ground pork and mixed vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
4. Boneless Ribs (Small) . . . . . ($12.00)
Boneless Ribs (Large) . . . . . ($18.50)
Tendered slices of lean pork loin. Tossed in Chinese barbecued sauce.
5. Steamed or Fried Pot Stickers (8) . . . . . ($9.75)
Handmade with fresh ingredients of pork and scallions. Served steamed or pan-fried with dumpling sauce.
6. Crab Rangoon . . . . . ($9.75)
Eight pieces. Triangle fried wonton filled with crab, cream cheese and chopped mixed vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
7. Chicken Sticks (6) . . . . . ($13.95)
Marinated lean chicken with Mongolian flavor seasoning on the skewer. Served with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
8. Chinese Chicken Salad . . . . . ($10.95)
Green lettuce with thin sliced chicken, carrot, red kraut, crushed peanuts and sesame seeds. Served with our house salad dressing.
8a. Sesame Balls (8) . . . . . ($7.95)
Glutinous rice ball with red bean paste filling. One of the most popular dessert in China.